Type Here to Get Search Results !

THE MARRIAGE IS OVER



Cast9ja Welcome to METANAIJA


THE MARRIAGE IS OVER.

You promised to cover me with big umbrella,
But under rain I walked home drained,
In the sun I am scorched to burn,
You covered your head alone,
I have gone naked without cloths.
You come to me when your desire burns.
After series of sex you abandon me here.
You only come after years.
You have failed me in this marriage

Same lies and heartless deceit for 21 years
My kitchen is empty yet you shop abroad
I have no bicycle yet your cars are numberless
Hunger has finished me but
You sustain your pot belle.

I can't pay house rent yet 
You have mansions abroad
I have no hospital for maternity
Yet you go abroad for even headache
Every fours years you run back to me,
You lie and ask for my support and prayers

You came again with a broom
You promised to sweep our home
Now the dirt is a heap of ocean
The filth is decaying our home
You robbed us to enrich yourself again

Our marriage can't work again
I am now born again
I no want do again
You lie sweet pass sugar cane
I want to marry the new man
I have decided to be OBIDIENT
My life is in my hand and I love OBI
I will marry a man of sincere integrity
I and my children shall be OBIDIENT
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

©️ Frank Macaulay (degeneral)
       Evolution poems

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.